For your safety, I am offering telehealth sessions via videoconferencing and telephone during the COVID-19 crisis.
For over 25 years I have been dedicated to the psychotherapeutic care and education of children, adolescents and adults experiencing a wide variety of life’s challenges. I offer a range of psychotherapeutic services including:
Couples Therapy and Family Therapy
Group Therapy (Please call for information on current groups offered)
I work with my clients using an approach that integrates Psychodynamic, Interpersonal, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Family systems, and Feminist theory. I am also an EMDRIA certified EMDR therapist. I find that using an integrative approach is the best way to help people develop, grow, and address their problems and concerns (psychological, behavioral/lifestyle, and spiritual). I enjoy working with children, adolescents and adults who are dealing with:
- Anxiety (including Generalized Anxiety, OCD, Phobias, and Agoraphobia)
- Eating Problems and Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Compulsive Exercisers, Food Addiction, Night Eating Syndrome, Compulsive Overeating)
- Body Image Problems and Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship Difficulties
- Divorce, Remarriage, and Single-parenting issues
- Women’s issues, including coping with fertility problems, adjusting to menopause, etc.
- Addiction and codependency