What is Coaching?
- Coaching is a collaborative relationship in which the client and coach identify the client’s natural abilities and values, and take systematic action toward achieving his/her goals and desires.
- Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery to enhance the client’s self-awareness
- Coaching helps identify and change behaviors impeding professional progress
- Coaching helps clients identify action steps and stay focused to achieve them
- Coaching provides the client with structure, feedback and support.
Who benefits from Coaching?
- People who are seeking greater career satisfaction
- People who are ready for a change in role or occupation
- People who are seeking to enhance their competencies to move forward in their career
- People who are seeking a promotion
- People who are nearing retirement
How is coaching conducted?
Together, with my client, I design an individually tailored coaching program that begins with an assessment, followed by individual 60 to 90 minute coaching sessions. I meet with clients in person and by telephone.